Apple Computer has released version 10.3.7 of Panther, Mac OS X 10.3. The update includes improvements to OpenGL, FireWire, AFP, and a new Preview apps. The update also includes all previous, standalone security updates. The update notes from Software Update:
The 10.3.7 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for Mac OS X v10.3 "Panther" and is recommended for all users.
Key enhancements include:
- improved AFP support for saving documents with long file names
- improved OpenGL technology and updated ATI and NVIDIA graphics drivers
- improved FireWire device compatibility
- updated Preview application
- improved compatibility for third party applications
- previous standalone security updates
The full release notes also mention fixes for World of Warcraft, Blizzardis new smash hit game that came out for Mac and Windows at the same time, an fixed issue with Safari and Mail, a fix for TextEdit, and other improvements and bug fixes. You can find those longer release notes at Appleis support site.
You can download the update through Software Update control panel in Panther. The update weighs in at 36.4MB.