With Apple seeing widespread success in western Europe, including the recent grabbing of education market share leadership from Dell, the company is aggressively looking to open 20 retail stores in the U.K. Apple already has four stores open in that country, according to The Scotsmanis Graham Stewart, and the director at a British real estate company told him: "Apple wants to open in the 20 best retail locations in the UK. It has told us just to get on and find the space."
Recent News See All »
- Apple gets the Upper Hand on Qualcomm Thanks to Intel's CDMA Chips
- AT&T Revamps Unlimited Data Plans with Tethering, Lower Prices
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.