Northern Softworks has released an update for Renicer, bringing it to version 1.2. Renicer is a renice utility designed for prioritizing applications on a desktop. The update ships with users requested mods and other enhancements. According to Northern Softworks:
Northern Softworks today announced the release of version 1.2 of Renicer, its automatic renice utility for Mac OS X.
What is Renicer?
Renicer is a GUI tool that automatically sets priority values for applications. Designed to run in the background, it automatically prioritizes whatever application is in front.
Whatis new in Renicer 1.2?
- This release adds numerous user requested features
- Dock and Window Server priorities can now be individually set
- Renicer now maintains a list of high priority applications
- All of Reniceris changes can now be made persistant, so that Renicer can be quit if desired
- Renicer now also works in non admin user accounts
You can find more information about the Renicer update at the Northern Softworks Web site. Renicer 1.2 is available for US$6.95.