Aqueous Software LLC has released an update for ScrapX, bringing it to version 1.2. ScrapX is a scrapbook utility designed for storing various bits of pasted and dragged info. The update features search support and exporting enhancements. According to Aqueous Software LLC:
Aqueous Software LLC is pleased to announce the release of ScrapX 1.2, an update to the shareware scrapbook utility built for Mac OS X Jaguar.
ScrapX stores, displays, and dispenses content that can be copied and pasted or drag-and-dropped among Mac OS X and classic Mac OS applications. (ScrapX is pronounced "scrap-eks.")
ScrapX 1.2 adds several new features:
- The ability to search using multiple criteria, and to view results within the current scrapbook or in a new one
- Sorting using multiple criteria and the ability to use sort criteria to order items added to the scrapbook
- A Dropbox view to which content can be dragged even when ScrapX is hidden
- The ability to export individual items to files in any of the supported data formats
- The ability to play animated GIFs and support for the the .m4p (AAC) sound format
- Improved viewing of multi-page items of type PDF, HTML, RTFD, RTF, URL, or plain text
- A redesigned preferences panel and three new preferences including "Always Save Before Closing"
- And, other new features and improvements
You can find more information about the ScrapX update at the Aqueous Software LLC Web site. The ScrapX update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$10.00.