Aqueous Software LLC has released an update for ScrapX, bringing it to version 1.3. ScrapX is a scrapbook utility designed for storing various bits of pasted and dragged info. The update features unlimited undo and text enhancements. According to Aqueous Software LLC:
Aqueous Software LLC is pleased to announce the release of ScrapX 1.3, an update to the shareware scrapbook utility built for Mac OS X 10.2 or later.
ScrapX stores, displays, and dispenses content that can be copied and pasted or drag-and-dropped among Mac OS X and classic Mac OS applications. (ScrapX is pronounced "scrap-eks.")
New features in ScrapX 1.3 include:
- Undo and redo. Essentially an unlimited number of steps is undoable
- Rich text editing. The types HTML, RTF, URL, and plain text can be edited, and new items with these types can be created
- Text selection. A portion of text content in the types HTML, RTFD, RTF, URL, and plain text can be copied and pasted or drag-and-dropped to another app
- Text item creation. A text item can be created within ScrapX. In addition, a text type can be added if an item has none
- Image zoom. In the Combined and Item views, images can be viewed at 25% to 400% of actual size, or at a level that fits the window
- Checkboxes. Each item has a checkbox that can be used as a search and sort criterion, and for selecting items for slideshows
- Slideshow view. Items except movies and sounds, or just checked items, can be displayed in a slideshow view. Items advance under timed or manual control
- And, other new features and improvements
You can find more information about the ScrapX update at the Aqueous Software LLC Web site. The ScrapX update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$10.00.