YENCO.COM has released an update for Archive, bringing it to version 4.8. Archive is a cataloging and search app designed for finding file locations and information. The update features performance enhancements including improved disk catalog memory and Archive 4 format conversion. According to YENCO.COM:
YENCO.COM is proud to announce the release Archive 4.8.
Archive enables you to quickly catalog your disks and then when you need to find a file, just type in what you are looking for and it will return a list of all files that match your search criteria, what disks the files can be found on, and even detailed information about the files. No more time-wasting disk shuffle.
New version features include:
- Catalog data saved into text files & organized into folders
- Converts previous Archive 4 files into the new catalog format
- Improved disk catalog memory handling
- Improved catalog process for greater stability
- Improved search memory handling
- Updated search to work with new catalog format
- Updated disk overview to work with new catalog format
- Updated help content
You can find more information about Archive update at the YENCO.COM Web site. Archive 4.8 is available for US$20.00.