Curry K. Software announced the immediate availability of Ashalii 1.0 on Wednesday. The arcade style puzzle game requires players to connect same-color fractal pieces to remove them from the board. Difficulty increases with new levels, requiring more adjacent matching pieces, and clearing all the pieces frees you from an alien-crafted space trap. Ashalii 1.0 is available for download at the Curry K. Software Web site, and is priced at US$14.95.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.