Embraceware on Friday released version 2.0 of Awaken, its digital alarm clock that uses iTunes playlists as alarms. This update introduces support for podcasts as well as a sleep timer that lets users fall asleep to music or podcasts. In addition, Awakenis ability to wake a Mac from sleep to set off an alarm has been improved, a shuffle function and volume control have been added, bugs have been fixed and more. This is a free update for existing users; the full version is US$8.95. Mac OS X v10.3 and iTunes 3.0 are required; iTunes 4.0 is required for Awaken to display artwork.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time
- iOS 10 Maps 'Overview' Buttons Moved to the Swipe-Up Drawer
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.