Embraceware announced the immediate availability of Awaken 2.2 on Thursday. Awaken is an alarm clock application that lets you set alarms and fall to sleep using music from your iTunes library. The updated version no longer needs to be running for alarms to work, automatically removes specific date alarms, adds a default playlist preference, and fixes several bugs. Awaken 2.2 is available for download at the Embraceware Web site. It is priced at US$8.95, and all updates are free to registered users.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
- Apple Transforms PR Site to a 'Newsroom' and Redesigns Executive Profiles
- Belkin Launching HomeKit Compatible WeMo Bridge This Fall
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.