BKeeney Software has released a beta version of BK Task Timer v2.1. BK Task Timer is a is a time metering app designed for professionals using hourly contract labor. The beta release adds an improved UI and project and task prioritization. According to BK Task Timer:
BK Task Timer version 2.1 pubic beta is now available from BKeeney Software, Inc.
BK Task Timer is an easy-to-use timer that helps users keep track of their time spent on projects and the tasks associated with those projects. Tasks can be global or project specific. Preference settings allow the user to modify the type of information to report including rounding, minimum time to report and what fields to show. Reports can be displayed, printed and exported into a variety of formats for use with other programs.
Among the changes in Task Timer 2.1:
- Improved User Interface
- Projects and Tasks can now be prioritized
- Projects, Tasks and Users can now be made Inactive
- Tab Delimited Import
- Ability to Join and Split events
- All reports have filtering capabilities along with date and time constraints
- All reports can have fonts, sizes and attributes specified
- Multiple report enhancements and bug fixes
- New All Users summary report
- New Automatic backup for single database users
- New Floating time bar
- Timed event can be modified while timing
- Many user requested features added or enhanced
You can find more information about latest BK Task Timer beta release at the BKeeney Software Web site. The beta version of Task Timer 2.1 is available as a free download until May 1st.