The good people at illumineX have updated two of their Mac OS X games, BableBloX and RoX. Included in the new updates are better support for Mac OS X 10.1, and other improvements. This from illumineX:
illumineX today announced updates to their popular arcade games for Mac OS X.
In the last few months, tens of thousands of people have discovered BabelBloX, MarbleX, and RoX. A steady stream of hundreds of downloads a week show the growing popularity of these colorful, Aquafied, and challenging arcade and puzzle games.
These updates include:
- Stability improvements for running on Mac OS X 10.1
- Improved Software Update feature added to all three games
- New feature to automatically fetch a misplaced license key
- BabelBloX "Magic Wands" can be disabled in the Preferences panel, to make games harder to play
- BabelBloX would occasionally fail to detect a game-end state. This has been fixed.
Stop by illumineX for more information on these two great games.