GraphSim announced today (thanks to MacBalduris) that their extremely late, but highly anticipated, multiplayer patch for Balduris Gate has reached Beta 2. Balduris Gate is an RPG based on the AD&D rules, and the version currently available for the Mac does not include multiplayer capabilities. Developed by Bioware in Canada, he game was ported and released for the Mac last fall by GraphSim. GraphSim had promised a multiplayer patch shortly after the initial release, and we will soon, at last, be seeing the fruits of that labor. This latest beta is not open to the public, but is closed to a limited group of gamers. Still no set date for the final release, but it will be soon (we hope). For more details run on by MacBalduris, or skip over to the Official Mac Balduris Gate Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple's Siri Speaker Might Look Like a Miniature Mac Pro
- You Can Now Delete Uber Account Data Straight From The App
- DOK Malware Signed by Valid Developer Certificate (for Now)
- Apple Escalates Royalty Battle with Qualcomm, Suspends Payments
- Jimmy Iovine Wants Apple Music to Be a Movement in Pop Culture
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Certain iPhone News Contributors Need to get Their Rumors and Facts Straight
- Facebook, By Its Very Design, Cannot Avert the Tragedies it Creates
- Apple is Converting Mac Pro From a Fad to a Monster Graphics Platform
- Apple's Wireless Charging Could Use Your Wi-Fi Router in a New Way
- Blasts from the Past: Classic Mac Apps
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.