Zevrix Solutions announced the immediate availability of BatchOutput on Tuesday. BatchOutput is a plug-in for Adobe InDesign CS and CS2 that manages the process of printing and PDF conversion of multiple documents. It lets you create common output settings for your batch of documents, processes each file in the background, and generates detailed status reports. BatchOutput is available for download at the Zevrix Solutions Web site, and is priced at US$25.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.