Zevrix Solutions announced the immediate availability of BatchOutput on Tuesday. BatchOutput is a plug-in for Adobe InDesign CS and CS2 that manages the process of printing and PDF conversion of multiple documents. It lets you create common output settings for your batch of documents, processes each file in the background, and generates detailed status reports. BatchOutput is available for download at the Zevrix Solutions Web site, and is priced at US$25.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
- Apple Transforms PR Site to a 'Newsroom' and Redesigns Executive Profiles
- Belkin Launching HomeKit Compatible WeMo Bridge This Fall
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.