BeLight Software is shipping a new app for Mac users, Mail Factory 1.0. Mail Factory is a utility designed for the designing and printing of envelops and mailing labels. The app ships with Apple Address Book integration and POSTNET barcode printing. According to BeLight Software:
BeLight Software, Ltd. released today Mail Factory, a Mac OS X software to design and print envelopes, shipping and address labels. Mail Factory integrates with data from Apple Address Book, Microsoft Entourage, Now Contact, Eudora, supports most popular label paper, and can print to DYMO label printers.
Mail Factory caters for small businesses and home users, who need to send out letters and packages regularly, or need to design attractive, personalized labels and envelopes. It can be used for printing individual labels or envelopes same as for mailing lists of hundreds addresses.
The key features of Mail Factory include:
- Integration with Apple Address Book, Entourage, Now Contact, Eudora
- Support for most popular labels templates from Avery, DYMO, APLI, A-One, Siegel
- US Postal Service POSTNET barcodes can be printed on labels and envelopes to expedite delivery
- Automatic address formatting for more than 50 countries
- Support for DYMO label printers
- The ability to set up custom-sized envelopes and label layouts
- Dozens of built-in designs for addressing and shipping labels, envelopes
- More than 500 supplied clipart images and built-in Internet image search
You can find more information about the Mail Factory release at the BeLight Software Web site. Mail Factory is available for US$29.95.