Belle Nuit Montage has releaszed an update for Belle Nuit Subtitler, bringing it to version 1.6. Belle Nuit Subtitler is a utility designed for editing subtitles in Final Cut or Avid editing programs. The update features style tags and improved spotting. According toBelle Nuit Montage:
Belle Nuit Montage announces the immediate release of Belle Nuit Subtitler 1.6.
Belle Nuit Subtitler is a standalone program to edit and render subtitles for using in Avid or in Final Cut Pro. With Subtitler, translators can prepare the subtitles themselves, freeing the editor from typing time and error. Subtitler renders full quality antialiased titles with alpha-Channel in PAL, NTSC, HD in 4:3 and 16:9 to the standard formats TIFF and PICT.
Fonts, styles, colors, position, opacity, alignments, borders, shadows and blurring are customizable. Subtitler is currently the fastest solution working with nonlinear editors and does not need any specific hardware.
Main new features:
- Style Tags: You can now define the style of individual words, using HTML-Style tags
- Set Color on title level: You can now use the /style comment to define the color on title level
- Improved spotting: Timeline, menu, update, offset and sort timecode: You can now spot a movie with an existing translation
- STL Text and EBU export: Improve the exchange of files with television stations, subtitle labs and DVD authoring
- Templates: Set default formats for your most used settings
You can find more information about the Belle Nuit Subtitler update at the Belle Nuit Montage Web site. Belle Nuit Subtitler 1.6 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$120.00.