Aparita Fishman has released a beta version of Active4D 2.0. Active4D is a Web development tool that uses server-side embedded scripting language. The beta version has new features including a ready to run HTTP server and virtual hosting. According to Aparita Fishman:
Aparajita Fishman of Victory-Heart Productions today announced the release of the first
public beta of Active4D 2.0.
Active4D 2.0 is a server-side embedded scripting language for 4th Dimension which brings the industry-leading functionality of Microsoftis Active Server Pages to the 4D environment. Active4D 2.0 includes an all-new 270-page PDF Reference Manual.
Features of Active4D 2
Out of the box, Active4D gives the 4D web developer:
- A ready to run HTTP server with virtual hosting and advanced security features
- A blazing fast, fully dynamic embedded scripting engine which executes real 4D code
- Over 200 new web-focused commands to increase your productivity
- Automatic, world-class session support
- Transparent cookie and file upload support
- A host of both client-side and server-side debugging tools
You can find more information about the beta version of Active4D at the Aparita Fishman Web site. The beta version of Active4D 2.0 is available for US$99.00.