Feral has released a patch for Black & White, bringing it to version 1.1.6. Black & White is a multi-genre game with an omniscient theme. The update features performance enhancements including improved GeForce support and bug fixes. According to Feral:
Feral have released Black & White 1.1.6 at MWNY, an update to Lionheadis award-winning god game.
This release adds support for the multiplayer GameRanger service, improves performance with GeForce video cards, and includes several fixes and enhancements.
The full list of changes for 1.1.6 is:
- Added GameRanger support for finding multiplayer games
- Added support for multiple USB mice on Mac OS 9
- Improved performance with GeForce video cards
- Fixed crash on startup when using QuickTime 6
- Fixed problem that made casting spells difficult with CarbonLib 1.6
- Fixed temporary freeze which could occur every 400 seconds
- Fixed bug where tablets could be ignored on Mac OS 9
- Fixed bug where CD dialog would not auto-close when CD inserted on Mac OS X
- Fixed bug where creature could face wrong direction when throwing
- Energy Saver now suspended during cinematic sequences
You can find more information about the Black & White update at the Feral Web site. The patch is available as a free download, while the full version of Black & White is available for US$25.00