Blizzard updated World of Warcraft Wednesday, bringing the game to version 2.0.12. The patch brings a few general bug fixes, changes to PvP gameplay, changes to two different Outlands instances, as well as some Mac-specific improvements to performance. The update notes in full:
World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.0.12
- Improved memory usage and stability under Mac OS X 10.4.9 using multi-threaded OpenGL
- Attempting to turn in a guild charter with a signature from a player that formed his own guild will no longer result in an inappropriate error message.
- Using the customer support "Auto-Unstuck" will now trigger the one-hour cooldown on the playeris hearthstone.
- Players will no longer be able to see their opponents in the Combat Log of an Arena match-up before the game starts.
- Eye of the Storm: Players should no longer be able to exit the bubble before the match starts.
- The gate at the top of the elevator in Mechanar will now remain open while attempting the gauntlet and after Pathaleon the Calculator is killed.
Caverns of Time: Old Hillsbrad
- The Escape from Durnholde event will no longer break during the church part of the encounter.
- Various localization fixes have been applied.
The Mac patch is a 5.11 MB download, which can downloaded by logging in through the WoW client.