mac:method announced the immediate availability of Fade to Black and Snowblind, two book design plug-ins for Aperture on Wednesday. The plug-ins expand the range of Apertureis book layout options by adding new themes and about 50 CoreImage-based filters. The layouts also support gradient masks that properly fade images into the background page color. Both plug-ins are available for download at the mac:method Web site, and are priced at US$20 each, or $35 for the set.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.