MaxBulk Mailer v1.6.1 is available from now at our website with several interesting enhancements upon users requests and a couple of bug fixes:
- Editable subject prefix.
- Importation fields selector; makes data importation easier.
- Recipient selector. Quick recipients selection depending on fields values. (Pro version only - irrelevant in standard)
- Direct creation of recipients from FileMaker scripts. (Pro only)
- Firstname, Surname and company now are imported in 3 separated fields
- Custom iToi header when sending bulk mails.
- Precedence header popup. Can be set to "None, Bulk or Junk".
Since v1.5, Maxbulk Mailer can be registered as Standard or as Pro Version. The Pro version support tags also in Subjet and add 10 optional Tags for mailmerge using the new 10 columns in address list allowing to import specific information from your database and send it to your recipients using this new optional tags very handy for software developer who need to send serials, shools who need to send scores to their alumni and so on.
MaxBulk Mailer is a full featured mail-merge and bulk mailer for Macintosh. MaxBulk Mailer is able to send commercial mailings to up to several thousands of emails address using a complete customizable tags set. MaxBulk Mailer is fast, fully customizable and very easy to use. It uses mailings as documents with configuration data, mailing text and mailing list built-in. MaxBulk Mailer handles both plain text and HTML documents.
MaxBulk Mailer is available for US$9.90. You can find more information at the Maxprog Web site.