Maxprog has released a maintenance update for Maxbulk Mailer, bringing it to version 2.3. Maxbulk Mailer is an email utility designed for mass commercial email delivery. The maintenance update has performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Maxprog:
If you have a business that requires contacting large numbers of clients and customers or other contacts, MaxBulk Mailer will save you lotis of time!
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of Maxbulk Mailer, new version 2.3, available now on Maxprog website with several interesting improvements, new features and bug fixes.
New MaxBulk Mailer 2.3 new features:
- Test button now allows user to send a test mail to himself
- MBM now send a detailed delivery report to user email once done
- Import presets. Allows user to save import settings
- New binary styled text to HTML parser now 500% faster
- Faster interface, tab panel and lists under MacOS X.
You can find more information about the Maxbulk Mailer at the Maxprog Web site. Maxbulk Mailer 2.3 is available for US$34.90.