Maxprog has released an update for Maxbulk Mailer, bringing it to version 2.1.1. Maxbulk Mailer is an email utility designed for mass commercial email delivery. The new version has a bevy of new features and improvements including scheduled delivery. According to Maxprog:
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of Maxbulk Mailer, new version2.1.1, available now on Maxprog website with several improvements, new features and bug fixes.
MaxBulk Mailer is a full featured mail-merge and bulk mailer for Macintosh. MaxBulk Mailer is able to send commercial mailings to up to several thousands of emails address using a complete customizable tags set. MaxBulk Mailer is fast, fully customizable and very easy to use. It uses mailings as documents with configuration data, mailing text and mailing list built-in. MaxBulk Mailer handles both plain text and HTML documents.
Some of the New MaxBulk Mailer 2.1.1 features:
- Conditional message contents depending on optional tags values
- Pro version optional tags can be renamed for each document/campaign
- Default Maxbulk optional tags can be renamed
- Mail delivery now can be scheduled. (Delayed mail delivery)
- Preview is now much more accurate. (includes headers)
- Opening and importing recipients list is now 75% faster
- Duplicate checking when importing is now 70% faster
- Styled Text to HTML conversion is now 40% faster
- Send button is back on MacOS X (Log panel)
- Styled text: FTP, HTTP and mailto URLs HTML encoding support
- iSend Anywayi button in line length checking dialog
You can find more information about the Maxbulk Mailer at the Maxprog Web site. Maxbulk Mailer 2.1.1 is available for US$34.90.