Maxprog has released an update for Maxbulk Mailer, bringing it to version 2.7. Maxbulk Mailer is an email utility designed for mass commercial email delivery. The update features several performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Maxprog:
If you have a business that requires contacting large numbers of clients and customers or other contacts, MaxBulk Mailer will save you lotis of time!
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of Maxbulk Mailer, new version 2.7, available now on Maxprog website with several interesting improvements, new features and bug fixes.
- Improved user interface
- SMTP server port support in the form [smtp.domain.com:port]
- Default new document size changed depending on screen size
- Delivery report now also shows selected entries number
- Recipients list no longer disapears during batch removing
- Updated error 503 iBad sequence of commandsi handler
- iToi header encoding format fix
- Delivery report total sent mail sometimes not accurate
- iToi header, Name not correctly quoted when surname exists
- iToi header, extra quotes when no name nor surname
- Subject font type and size did not always match preferences
You can find more information about the Maxbulk Mailer update at the Maxprog Web site. Maxbulk Mailer 2.7 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$34.90.