Chronopath has released an update for Library, bringing it to version 2.0.1. Library is a cataloging utility designed for books and bibliophiles. The update features stability improvements and other enhancements and bug fixes. According to ArcaneWare:
Chronopath, Inc., today, has released Library 2.0.1, a new update to its complete library solution.
Library is an application that lets you catalog all of your books in a database. It has many features to make cataloging easy. Libraryis greatest feature, autofill, lets you type in a bookis ISBN and with the click of a button, Library will query Amazon behind the scenes and after retrieval, automatically fill in all of the bookis information, and even download the cover image for you.
New in Version 2.0.1:
- Double-click and editing stability is now more reliable
- "Web Export" stability is now more reliable
- "Add Multiple Items" will no longer create duplicate items when failing
- "Add Multiple Items" crashing fixed
- Combo boxes now save and load where appropriate
- "Lending & Borrowing" help tag fixed
- Add / Edit windowis "Add" or "Edit" button now always uses the caption "Save"
- Added a "Cancel" button to "Lending & Borrowing"
You can find more information about the latest Library release at the Chronopath Web site. The Library upgrade is free for registered users, while the full version is available shareware for US$10.00.