In whatis turning out to be "Universal Binary Friday" at TMO, Chronos announced that its entire product line now runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. SOHO Contacts, SOHO Calendars, SOHO Notes, SOHO Print Essentials, SOHO Business Cards, SOHO Labels & Envelopes, SOHO Signs, StickyBrain 4, and F10 Launch Studio have all been updated. Additional information about each application, along with product downloads are available at the Chronos Web site.
Recent News See All »
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
- Acoustic Imaging and iPhone 8: Can You Hear My Fingerprint?
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.