Script Software has released an update for CopyPaste-X, bringing it to version 2.0.1. CopyPaste-X is a clipboard utility designed for copying multiple files to the OS X clipboard. The update features several performance enhancements including an improved spell checker and various bug fixes. According to Script Software:
CopyPaste-X 2.0.1 the one and only award winning multiple clipboard editor/archival utility was released today. CopyPaste-X is extremely useful to editors, publisher, and students. Essential for anyone who uses the clipboard.
CopyPaste is the digital hub for clipboard material and many other kinds of data. It is easy to use, saves time and allows you to do less and accomplish more. Try it and see how critical a clipboard manager is for OS X.
- In the find and replace window you can use a new option "replace with copied style", which applies the style of the last copied text item to the replaced text
- In the spell checking mode, your typing gets checked and you can see mistakes and suggestions underlines in your text
- In the spell checking mode, you can select any unrecognized word from the text and add it to the users dictionary
- In the preferences you can activate the hotkey command-option-control-N which brings the CopyPaste Editor to the front. If a window was open, you can use this right away to type, otherwise a new window is created. This gives you a kind of notepad at your fingertips
- In the preferences you can set an option to use Google style search strings for finding, i.e. words separated with spaces are not necessarily neighbors, and exact matches must be included in "double quotes"
- In the preferences you can change the general behavior when pasting text to ignoring style information. This can be useful if you grab information from many different sources which you want to combine in one single document. Pressing the option key when pasting from the palette reverses the setting
- Some amazing new features coming soon...
- Fixed the automatic saving of clipboards which failed to save the first clip in the Clip Recorder
- A crash on systems earlier that 10.2.6 is fixed
- Many more bug fixes specially with saving files, finding similar soundings and other minor things
You can find more information about the CopyPaste-X update at the Script Software Web site. CopyPaste-X 2.0.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$20.00.