SYPECom has released an update for Collaba, bringing it to version 2.8. Collaba is a utility designed for digital content and multimedia telecollaboration. The update features improved mailbox navigation and other enhancements. According to SYPECom:
SYPECom releases Collaba 2.8, a powerful multimedia telecollaboration portal engine offering a wide range of unified communication services for your students, parents, teachers and personnel members. Especially designed for the educational sector, Collaba is the winner of the ICEM 2004 International Award for best educational multimedia platform.
Update 2.8 adds:
- all-new Collaborative Networks module
- mail undelete feature
- improved mailbox navigation
- optional IP-based SMTP authentication
- numerous under-the-hood enhancements
- performance improvements in file transfers
- more robust deliveries to faulty mail servers
- many other improvements and fixes...
You can find more information about the Collaba update at the SYPECom Web site. Collaba is available starting at US$349.00. An educational license of Collaba VL is free for educational organizations.