MDG has updated their full featured e-commerce package, WS4D/eCommerce, to version 3.3b11. The new version adds a number of new features, including the ability to alter pricing based on number of units ordered. According to MDG:
WS4D/eCommerce 3.3b11 is now available for Mac and Windows. This version adds:
- Different Price Levels based on Qty Ordered
- easy ability to export products to FileMaker or Excel/AppleWorks (and Import)
- Low Stock Email Notification
- HTTP File Upload (easily upload graphics for your products or storefront logo)
- 4 QuickTime Links for each product
- support for Verisign PayFlow Link (still support AuthorizeNet)
- different email for customer vs merchant
- New Security Feature
- New tag that sends email whenever a page is requested from a browser
- Daily Auto Exports of Orders (auto creates Quicken/QuickBook QIF File)
- Shipping API with REALbasic Example
- Port Monitor to show you the high connects for each port (also, included in nighty stats email)
WS4D/Banners is also a new optional integrated module. Rotates banners, tracks impressions and clickthrus and more.
WS4D/eCommerce is a *single* application that includes web server, shopping carts, order/customer tracking, unlimited database publishing, graphing, user and site tracking. WS4D/eCommerce can run as a standalone web server or as a CGI to WebStar.
Pricing for WS4D/eCommerce begins at US$495. You can find more information at the MDG web site.