Computer Systems Odessa Corp. presents Professional Edition of its award-winning cross-platform drawing software ConceptDraw for Mac OS/Mac OS X and Windows. Comparing to ConceptDraw Standard, Professional Edition features more powerful functionality, enriched set of libraries and interface enhancements, which considerably widens its sphere of application and makes it indispensable tool for larger audience of professionals working in software and network engineering, architecture and design, diverse fields of research and teaching.
CS-Odessa will be demonstrating ConceptDraw Professional Edition during Macworld Expo NY/2001, on July 17-20, at their booth #1563, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
Professional Edition adds:
- Over 25 additional libraries for such areas as Network Diagrams, Process Engineering, Architectural, Chemical, Electrical Engineering, Maps
- Compatibility with CAD applications thanks to import/export support for DXF format, plus support for several more graphic formats
- Outline support allows to generate a chart from its textual description and save the drawing in a textual format
- Powerful presentation solution with PowerPoint, which lets import PowerPoint presentations and turn ConceptDraw drawings into PowerPoint slide shows and presentations
- Improved MS Visio Data Exchange including conversion of ConceptDraw documents to Visio files
- Streamlined interface
ConceptDraw Professional is expected to be available at the end of August for US$249. You can find more information at the ConceptDraw Web site, or at MACWORLD booth 1563.