Corel added Rosetta support to Painter IX.5 on Monday. This update lets Painter IX run natively on PowerPC-based Macs, and in emulation mode on Intel models. The update also adds support for Wacomis Intuos 3 and 6D Art Pen, new photo painting palettes, and Eraser, Rubber Stamp, and Cloner tools. Corel Painter IX.5 is priced at US$399, and the upgrade is free to registered Painter IX users.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.