DTP Tools announced the immediate availability of Layer Groups 1.0, a plug-in for InDesign CS and CS2, on Tuesday. The plug-in lets you sort and group your document layers into folders, as well as set entire layers as non-printing, instead of just individual objects. Layer Groups 1.0 is available for download at the DTP Tools Web site, and costs US$29.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Discontinues 11-inch MacBook Air, MagSafe Now on Death Row
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today
- Apple Store Offline Ahead of 'hello again' Media Event
- Apple Delays AirPods, Won't Ship in October
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- TV App Goes Part Way Towards Being a True Apple TV Unified Viewing Experience
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
- Microsoft Just Announced the iPad I Always Wanted - Surface Studio
- Who Wants to Be a Mac Dictator?
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.