Microspot announced the immediate availability of Microspot DWG Viewer 1.6.5 on Thursday. DWG Viewer lets you open AutoCAD DWG files on your Mac. The updated version adds the ability to open Layouts, mark up drawings, add annotations and save your documents as PDF. The update also includes a Spotlight plug-in so you can search the contents of AutoCAD files. DWG Viewer 1.6.5 is available at the Microspot Web site, and is priced at US$55 on CD, or $49 as an electronic download.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- This May be The 4K UHD Apple TV We've Been Waiting For
- Apple's Tuplejump Purchase Hints at a Smarter Siri and Echo Competitor
- Apple Hates Music Lovers Who Want to Own Their Music
- Read This Before You Install Any Point Zero OS
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.