Snowtide Informatics Systems has released an update for the Gemini Datamining System, bringing it to version 1.1.6. Gemini UDS is a data mining utility designed for automatic Web searching a data processing. The update features performance enhancemnts and bug fixes. According to Snowtide Informatics Systems:
The Gemini Unified Datamining System has been updated to version 1.1.6, which adds a set of new interface features and fixes a couple of minor bugs. Snowtide Informaticsi website has also been reworked to include scenarios of how Gemini UDS can be used to great benefit within a number of industries.
- Gemini UDS now groups results that point to the same domain together under a single search result entry, with a link available to see all of the results from that domain
- A plain-text preview of the content of each search result can now be viewed by clicking on the "Plain Text Preview" link below each search result entry. This preview may not be available for all search results, especially those you open from saved query files
- Search result links now are made red after they are opened in the browser
- A new Window menu is available, allowing you to keep track of and easily access all of the windows you might have open while using Gemini UDS
- Fixed a problem where the iNew Queryi menu item would sometimes not switch the main Gemini UDS window to show the Query interface
- Fixed a problem on Mac OS X where enabling or disabling certain result display attributes would cause unnecessary error messages to appear
You can find more information about the Gemini UDS update at the Snowtide Informatics Systems Web site. Gemini UDS 1.1.6 is available for US$109.95.