Meadows Publishing Solutions announced that it has updated its DesignMerge XTensions module for QuarkXPress 7 on Tuesday. DesignMerge includes a set of modules for creating variable data QuarkXPress documents from databases. It can choose which elements to use in a layout based on the database contents, fits copy to the available space, supports Personalized Print Markup Language, and more. Pricing information is available through the Meadows Publishing Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Eddy Cue Dampens Expectations for Original Apple TV Programming
- MacBook Pro's Function Touch Strip Called Magic Toolbar
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce New Macs with October 27th Event
- Bryan Chaffin Will Discuss 'Apple vs. Samsung' in Live Webinar Thursday
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.