MAKI Enterprise Inc. has released an update for Magellan, bringing it to version 3.3. Magellan is an email client designed for email sending and management. The update has performance enhancements imcluding an improved spam dictionary. According to MAKI Enterprise:
MAKI Enterprise releases email client software Magellan 3.3 for MacOS and Mac OS X.
Magellan 3.3 has history and bookmark feature like as browser. Speedy and easy to access to the specified mail.
Major changes in Magellan 3.3:
- Support for mail browsing history
- Implementation of a bookmark function
- SPAM mail dictionary improvement
- Support for Live scroll and wheel mouse
- Support for color label in the mail list
- and much more... Details follow by manual
You can find more information about the Magellan update at the MAKI Enterprise Web site. Magellan 3.3 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$50.00.