MAKI Enterprise Inc. has released an update for Magellan, bringing it to version 3.4. Magellan is an email client designed for email sending and management. The update has performance enhancements imcluding an improved spam dictionary. According to MAKI Enterprise:
MAKI Enterprise releases email client software Magellan 3.4 for MacOS and Mac OS X.
This version extend specialized for SPAM mail. Almost all SPAMs are automatically trashed without setup.
Major changes in Magellan 3.4:
- Better Spam filterlation
- Support Spam filterlation for decoded mails
- Support manual and Auto redirect mail
- Spam mail dictionary improvement
- Auto deletion for Spam mails
- and much more... Details follow by manual
You can find more information about the Magellan update at the MAKI Enterprise Web site. Magellan 3.4 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$50.00.