MAKI Enterprise Inc. has released an update for Magellan, bringing it to version 3.5.1. Magellan is an email client designed for email sending and management. The update has performance enhancements including attachment improvements and bug fixes. According to MAKI Enterprise:
MAKI Enterprise has released email client software Magellan 3.5.1 for MacOS and MacOS X.
This version is a minor update and optimized for OS X 10.2.
Major changes in Magellan 3.5.1:
- Improve the attached documents by wrong MIME
- Improve the message/rfc822 multipart
- Fix the handling of Textencodingcoverter cache
- Support for additonal mailto scheme
- and much more...More details in the manual
You can find more information about the Magellan update at the MAKI Enterprise Web site. Magellan 3.5.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$50.00.