MAKI Enterprise Inc. has released an update for Magellan Pro, bringing it to version 1.0.2. Magellan Pro is designed for the professional who handles large quantities of e-mail each day. The new version has performance enhancements including OS X support. According to MAKI Enterprise:
MAKI Enterprise releases email client software Magellan PRO 1.0.2 for MacOS and Mac OS X.
Magellan PRO is not just email client but work as your secretary.
Changes in Magellan PRO 1.0.2:
- Recovering in case an error is in Reply-To was added
- Line Break was automatically inserted when Keep Paragraph is Off
- The white list was applied also to the Reply-To field
- When an error occurred in the Unicode conversion containing Hebrew words, a language priority is changed and re-encoding again
- The Spam dictionary corresponding to the new bulk mailer
- New quick help was added
- The OS X version was released
You can find more information about the Magellan update at the MAKI Enterprise Web site. Magellan Pro 1.0.2 is available for US$79.00.