MAKI Enterprise Inc. has released an update for Magellan Pro, bringing it to version 1.1.0. Magellan Pro is designed for the professional who handles large quantities of e-mail each day. The new version has performance enhancements including POP/SMTP server support. According to MAKI Enterprise:
MAKI Enterprise releases email client software Magellan Pro 1.1.0 for MacOS and Mac OS X.
Changes in Magellan Pro 1.1.0:
- Custom port number of POP/SMTP server now supported
- The font size range is expanded to make reading/writing easier
- The tool icons display size is now proportional with font list size
- Width adjustment of View list now supported
- Context menu added to Received mail window
- Processing of some Hebrew characters ligature has been improved
- Any changes in preferences now take effect immediately
You can find more information about the Magellan update at the MAKI Enterprise Web site. Magellan Pro 1.1.0 is available for US$79.00.