LAJ Design has released an update for Event Proofs, bringing it to version 1.1. Event Proofs is an online photography proofing app designed for event shooters like wedding photographers. The update features a new php print processing method and other fixes and enhancements. According to LAJ Design:
LAJ Design today announced the release and immediate availability of Event Proofs version 1.1.
Event Proofs is cross-platform application that creates online Web-based stores allowing photographers or small businesses to put their products online easily. (Designed especially for event photographers to allow clients to order at events).
New or Changes:
- added php print processing method (orders are sent to the serveris local printer). Great for letting clients order in house. (With php print you have to know if your server is windows based or Unix based (including
mac os X)
- added option for albums (table spacing, table padding, cell background color,)
- added option to make eSites with just albums, just order pages, or both (default)
- fixed double click to add to cart problem that sometimes happened
- fixed problems when using images other than jpeg (all are converted to jpeg)
You can find more information about the Event Proofs update at the LAJ Design Web site. Event Proofs 1.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$450.00.