LAJ Design has released an update for Event Proofs, bringing it to version 1.2. Event Proofs is an online photography proofing app designed for event shooters like wedding photographers. The update features several enhancements including Intrasite search support and bug fixes. According to LAJ Design:
LAJ Design today announced the release and immediate availability of Event Proofs version 1.2.
Event Proofs is cross-platform application that creates online Web-based stores allowing photographers or small businesses to put their products online easily.
New or Changes:
- Added Tax exemption code (you can now pick who owes tax)
- Added ECHO credit card processing method (requires SSL and ECHO account)
- Added beta support for VeriSign credit card processing using the Payflow Pro (requires SSL and VeriSign account)
- Added beta support for Authorize.net using the ADC (requires SSL and Authorize.net account)
- Added FormMail processing method
- Added Intrasite search option (it builds search pages for eSites)
- Fixed several minor bugs
Note the cookie format changed from version 1.1 to 1.2 for future expansion. eSites made with version 1.1 are not compatible with version 1.2 and will need to be upgraded if tying multiple eSites together.
You can find more information about the Event Proofs update at the LAJ Design Web site. Event Proofs 1.2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$450.00.