FODOR M.I.B. Inc. has released an update for Flash AV Players, bringing it to version 2.45. Flash AV Players is a utility designed for video and audio file playing. The update features multiple frame rate support and bug fixes. According to FODOR M.I.B:
FODOR M.I.B. Inc today released Flash AV Players version 2.45, a Flash application that broadcasts MP3, SWF (Audio and Video) and JPEG files by loading playlists in XML format.
Flash AV Players, beside the new MP3 feature, has also navigation and sound controls (across tracks AND playlists), preloading according to connection speed, crossfade of movies, adding of backgrounds and comments...
Flash AV Players is for every Website designed to broadcast over the Internet. The best part about Flash AV Players is its skinable and INTER-VISION ready interface.
Features of 2.45:
- Multiple frame rates is now supported for a better movie rendering (must be specified by the fps attribute of the TRACK tag). This mostly helps the time display to remain accurate
- Comments can now use HTML formatting
- TRACK tag can now use the subfolder attribute
- Fixed an XML entity issue that enables to enter most of the HTML entities in attributes and text fields of the playlists
- Fixed a bug in the search engine where the last track (and comments) of a playlist was not included in the search
- Few playback optimisations (more processor friendly
You can find more information about the Flash AV Players 2.45 update at the FODOR M.I.B. Inc. Web site. Flash AV Players 2.45 is available as tipware.