FODOR M.I.B. Inc. has released an update for Flash AV Players, bringing it to version 2.5. Flash AV Players is a utility designed for video and audio file playing. The update features new hotkey support and imporved MP3 performance. According to FODOR M.I.B:
FODOR M.I.B. Inc today released Flash AV Players version 2.5, a Flash application that broadcasts MP3, SWF (Audio and Video) and JPEG files by loading playlists in XML format.
Flash AV Players, beside the new MP3 feature, has also navigation and sound controls (across tracks AND playlists), preloading according to connection speed, crossfade of movies, adding of backgrounds and comments...
Flash AV Players is for every Website designed to broadcast over the Internet. The best part about Flash AV Players is its skinable and INTER-VISION ready interface.
Features of 2.45:
- Introduced the mediaplayer skin type with all features on one screen
- New set of extended shortcut keys (check the documentation)
- Fixed a MP3 issue in the preloading calculation (broken in 2.45)
- Fixed a MP3 loading issue when using the player in local
- Fixed meters that did not turned off when a low streaming made the player stoped in middle of playing
- Fixed a bug where the player did not include the "backgrounds" folder in the path of a background graphic (in cases where the "img" attribute only includes the name of that file)
- Skins optimisation and cleaning
- Skins have been slightly redesigned
- Updated the XML generator
- XML generator must be changed to display more than 20 tracks per playlist
You can find more information about the Flash AV Players 2.5 update at the FODOR M.I.B. Inc. Web site. Flash AV Players 2.5 is available as tipware.