FODOR M.I.B. Inc. has released an update for Flash AV Players, bringing it to version 2.6. Flash AV Players is a utility designed for video and audio file playing. The update features a new XML generator and other enhancements. According to FODOR M.I.B:
FODOR M.I.B. Inc today released Flash AV Players version 2.6, a Flash application that broadcasts MP3, SWF (Audio and Video) and JPEG files by loading playlists in XML format.
Flash AV Players, beside the new MP3 feature, has also navigation and sound controls (across tracks AND playlists), preloading according to connection speed, crossfade of movies, adding of backgrounds and comments...
Flash AV Players is for every Website designed to broadcast over the Internet. The best part about Flash AV Players is its skinable and INTER-VISION ready interface.
Changes in 2.6:
- [New] New PLAYLISTdb attributes to patch any (relevant) extension name to the ".swf", ".mp3", and ".jpg" extensions
- [Chg] Track time labels can now display hours in cases of very long tracks
- [Bug] Wrong time estimation of a mp3 duration (until the file is completly loaded) wonit stop the mp3 playing until the end and will also update correctly when loading is completed
- [Chg] Flash plugin detection alert for any browser plugin < version 6
- [New] New sample skins
- [New] New XML generator features that create your virtual directory according to your playlist
- [Chg] XML generator can display unlimited number of tracks and playlists. [New] Introduced the mediaplayer skin type with all features on one screen
You can find more information about the Flash AV Players 2.6 update at the FODOR M.I.B. Inc. Web site. Flash AV Players 2.6 is available as tipware.