FODOR M.I.B. Inc. has released an update for Flash AV Players, bringing it to version 2.4. Flash AV Players is a utility designed for video and audio file playing. The update adds a search engine and display enhancements. According to FODOR M.I.B:
FODOR M.I.B. Inc today released Flash AV Players version 2.4, a Flash application that broadcasts MP3, SWF (Audio and Video) and JPEG files by loading playlists in XML format.
Flash AV Players, beside the new MP3 feature, has also navigation and sound controls (across tracks AND playlists), preloading according to connection speed, crossfade of movies, adding of backgrounds and comments...
Flash AV Players is for every Website designed to broadcast over the Internet. The best part about Flash AV Players is its skinable and INTER-VISION ready interface.
Features of 2.4:
- Added a search engine looking for the playlistis name, trackis name, and comments fields
- Display of every playlists is now threaded in one window
- One Playlist can now share mixed file extensions (when using the TRACK Url attribute)
- New preloader
- The "defaultFolder" attibute is deprecated
- The "Tr_folder" attribute is replaced by the "subfolder" attribute
- All empty tags and attributes can be safely removed if not used by the playlist
- XML KBPS tags are now multiple with label and folderpath attributes (meaning that Kbps choices can have different labels than their corresponding folders)
- XML URL tag format is now alike the classical html <A> tag
You can find more information about the Flash AV Players 2.3 update at the FODOR M.I.B. Inc. Web site. Flash AV Players 2.3 is available as tipware.