Waves in Motion today released Poll-IT 3.0, a powerful, cross-platform FileMaker Pro web polling tool, which allows users to create, publish and tabulate internet-based polls with no web programming needed.
Poll-IT 3.0 is the only web polling solution to add powerful two-question technology, enabling Poll-IT to provide ranked response-pair reporting and a cross-tab matrix instantly.
"Usually polls are one question deep but our solution provides a level of depth that gives you more insight into what people are thinking, " said Vincenzo P. Menanno of Waves in Motion. "With web-based polls, two questions are better than one."
Poll-IT 3.0 has been rewritten from the ground up. With multi-user support features, including per-user polls and security with basic authentication, Poll-IT 3.0 is able to handle multiple polls all running concurrently - and can process responses in milliseconds.
- Sample Poll: Colors (http://wmotion.com/poll-it/colors.html)
- Sample Poll: Monitor Resolution (http://wmotion.com/poll-it/monitors.html)
- Sample Poll: Compatibility (http://wmotion.com/poll-it/compatibility.html)
Users can design and host web polls locally using FileMaker 5 Unlimited or create and export their polls for remote hosting through Waves in Motion.
Standard features include:
- Improved user interface
- Idle-time saving
- Multi-user support with per user polls and security
- Support for unlimited polls
- Unique two-question technology
- Public or private results viewing option
- Overview reports
- Ranked reports
- Cross-tab reports
- Industry leading ease of use
- Remote hosting available
Poll-IT 3.0 requires FileMaker 5 Unlimited or higher with a dedicated IP address. For users who donit own FileMaker Unlimited, a run-time version is available for remote hosting through Waves in Motion.
Poll-It is available for US$295. You can find more information at the Waves in Motion Web site.