Telestream released a new version of itis Windows Media Flip4Mac plug-in for QuickTime on Friday that runs natively on Intel-based Macs. Flip4Mac 126.96.36.199 is Universal Binary, which allows it to run natively on PowerPC-based Macs as well as the new Intel-based models. The updated plug-in also adds multi-language audio support, optimizes file export options, improves support for MMS servers and live streams, fixes several bugs, and more.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.