Rhododendron Software announced the release of version 1.1 of FolioCalc on Friday. The new version ads expanded CSV import for Schwab and E*TRADE, fixes the QIF import of Scottrade data and more.
Version 1.1 enhancements include:
- Moderate GUI makeover
- Duplicate transaction detection
- Schwab CSV import support
- E*TRADE CSV import support
- Scottrade QIF import fixed
- ShareBuilder QIF import support
- Import progress indicator
- Added many more date range filter presets
- Investment type filter now has non-cash option
- Investment filter settings now saved to preferences
- Can turn off automatic cash transfers in preferences
- Descriptive undo and redo menu items
FolioCalc, Investment View
FolioCalc is an investment portfolio manager and performance tracker exclusively for Mac OS X. "Three investment types are currently supported: stock investments, interest-bearing accounts, and cash (treated as a zero-return investment). Transaction data can either be manually entered or imported from QIF or CSV files downloaded from several popular online brokers including Ameritrade, Fidelity, and more. FolioCalc can also be used as a virtual trading tool by simply entering fictional transactions. Stock splits are also supported as a transaction type," according to Rhododendron Software.
FolioCalc 1.1 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later and is a Universal Application. It is priced at US$19.95. There is a free trial period.