Vizspring Software has released an update for Typeset, bringing it to version 1.1. Typeset is a text viewing utility designed for viewing custom fonts and logos. The update includes performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Vizspring Software:
Vizspring Software, a leader in quality shareware products for the Macintosh, released a major update their flagship font manager application, Typeset, today.
Typeset is a full-featured font viewing utility. It was designed for the creative professional. Typesetis intended use is to view a collection of installed fonts searching for a good font for a particular project or logo.
Version 1.1 features the following changes:
- New font storage and font array parameter call implementation
- font list added
- multiple favorites sets and accompanying features added
- styled text identified added
- more info window replaces advanced window
- "Go To" replaces find font window; font size slider added
- printing added, for all fonts or a selected favorites set
- all fonts should now display and sort correctly
- various other feature additions
- many interface modifications
You can find more information about the Typeset update at the Vizspring Software Web site. Typeset 1.1 is available for US$15.00.