Vizspring Software has released an update for Typeset, bringing it to version 1.2.2. Typeset is a text viewing utility designed for viewing custom fonts and logos. The maintenance update features bug fixes and improved Jaguar compatibility. According to Vizspring Software:
Vizspring Software, a leader in quality shareware products for the Macintosh, released a notable update to their flagship
font manager application, Typeset, today.
Typeset is a full-featured font viewing utility. It was designed for the creative professional. Typesetis intended use is to view a collection of installed fonts searching for a good font for a particular project or logo.
Version 1.2.2 features the following new features and changes:
- Fonts starting with numbers are now properly recognized
- Jaguar incompatibility corrected
- Graphite-colored buttons on the main window now properly display again automatically
- Page up and page down keys now work as expected on the main window
- The character chart and conversion window no longer cause the menu bar to appear while in full screen mode
- Contextual menu behavior issue corrected
- Various other significant bug fixes
You can find more information about the Typeset update at the Vizspring Software Web site. Typeset 1.2.2. is fre for registered users, while the full version is available for US$15.00.